Services Available:


Our family workers provide translations of official documents including birth certificates, marriage licenses, utility bills, bank papers, insurance papers, graduation and school certificates, etc. Both English to Spanish or Spanish to English translations are available. We also offer translation for in-person conversations. Membership required.

Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) forms

We offer assistance in applying for:

  • Medical assistance
  • Financial assistance/TANF
  • Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program/SNAP (formerly known as food stamps)

Other Forms

We can assist helping fill out forms from a family assistance office, passport applications, job applications, etc. Membership required.

Office Needs

We can fax, copy, print, and scan papers for a fee.

Do you want more information?