In partnership with UCOM, we host a financial literacy class in Spanish for students to learn how to become more financially stable.
In this class, students will learn,
- How to prepare a budget
- How much they can save according to their income
- Understand savings accounts and the bank system in the U.S.
- Which banks pay interest and how much
- Which banks protect and guarantee the security of your money
- What to use rather than Pay Advance
- Understand how to navagate your finances and accounts
- How to save and spend smart
The class lasts 10 hour total and at the end of the course, students will receive a small gift and certificate of completion. For more information or to sign up for a class, please call us or stop in.