As of Monday, June 22, 2020 our doors are OPEN during regular hours, Monday through Thursday, 9:30am-5:00pm. In order to ensure the well-being and safety of our staff, volunteers, and clients, we will be implementing guidelines of service as follows:
– We will only be serving clients and students by APPOINTMENT ONLY and will only be allowing one person per family in the building when applicable.
– The number of appointments per day will be reduced to allow cleaning between each visit and to limit the amount of people in our building. We will also continue accepting appointments by phone and video call.
– MASKS ARE REQUIRED for anyone who enters our building.
The Roosevelt tax team, along with UCOM and United Way, are going to do a final three-week blitz to help those who still need to file taxes. This will be a curb-side drop-off tax service which will function as follows:
– When: Drop-offs will be on the Thursday afternoons of June 25, July 2, or July 9 from 1-5pm. No appointment needed.
– Where: Parking lot at UCOM (United Church Outreach Ministry) located at 1311 Chicago Dr. SW.
– Tax client brings all tax paperwork and fills out intake form, approx. 10-15 minutes.
– Completed tax return & paperwork can be picked up the next Thursday afternoon.
– Masks required!
We are so happy to open our doors to the community and see you in person once again!